mercredi 19 juin 2013

Koji Onaka - Slow Boat















“People often say to me, ‘You’re lucky that all you have to do is to go to places you like whenever you feel like it and when you’re done taking photos as you stroll around, you can spend the rest of your time sitting back and drinking.’
I agree with them 100 percent.
I myself wonder how I can make a living from taking such useless photos as mine.

They are not astonishing scenes, nor are they taken with superb timing.
They do not convey mistifying sensations or intense impressions.
They do not have healing effects, but neither do they push away viewers.
They are not difficult to understand, but they do not provide any definite answers. Much less are they stories or documentaries.”


Koji Onaka
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire